New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

a wierd issue when taking a picture in Photo Booth

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

brilo

brilo is on a distinguished road

hi,
im new to this forum, and wondering if some 1 can tell me what happend to my MB,

i got a 17 Inch MBP 4 GB RAM, 2.5, 250 HD early 2008.

today i was taking a picture on photo booth.
pressed the "take a picture" button.. it did the count down the screen flashed white and then a black screen.
tryed closing the lid, the keyboard responded but the screen stayed black.. weird..
restarted the machine and everything was ok, tryed photo booth again and at that time the flash and picture were working ok.

any one have experienced this issue?

any idea why did it happen?

thanks a bunch for the helpers!
QUOTE Thanks
Lucbert

Lucbert is on a distinguished road

Was today the only time this has happened to you?
If yes, just don't worry about it, Computers crash sometimes, if it does not happen often it should be perfectly normal.
If it starts happening a lot I would maybe start worrying but as far as I can tell there is no issue with your Computer at all.
QUOTE Thanks
brilo

brilo is on a distinguished road

yes its the first time it happend, the thing is that the whole screen just became black.. could it be that the nvidia got suck?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« My MBP Just hit a temperature of 102 Celsius (215 Fahrenheit!)! | What model Mac is this? »