Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: keyboard

  1. #1

    Member Since
    Oct 25, 2009
    I am new to the Mac, I have been trying to find how you go page up/down and home/end both in a line of text and the whole document. can someone help?
    In windows there was a home/end key's and then you pressed ctrl home/end to go top/end of document.

  2. #2

    ImageX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 17, 2009
    East Bay, CA
    Page up/down is Option+up/down arrows. Beginning/End of whole document is Cmd+up/down arrows. Beginning/End of line of text is Cmd+left/right arrows. Hope this helped. Good luck and welcome to the Mac world!
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

    Remember to use the Reputation System!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 01:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 12:17 PM
  3. Mapping a custom keyboard layout to a wireless keyboard
    By Cakebread in forum Other Hardware and Peripherals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 08:57 PM
  4. Replaced broken U.S. Keyboard with new Apple British keyboard
    By wbeard6142 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:57 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts