I've been trying to search for a solution to my question but all of the posts involving macstyles seem pretty old. I'm basically looking for something like this that people are using that have been given good reviews. I found the sticky for the macbook pro but I have the 13 inch macbook and I'm not really looking for a hard cover, just something I can apply to the interior of the mac book around the keyboard and mouse pad so that it does begin to that the effects of discoloration.

While I've used the Zagg products in the past, they are a pain to get on properly and they don't really have the cool design features I can find on macstyles.com

So anyone with any information, please assist. Thanks!