USB mice was no longer working and my bluetooth said "Not Available"
    The strangest thing happened to my Mac today. I was on Windows for a bit and decided to boot back into OS X and everything seemed fine. However, my USB mice was no longer working and my bluetooth said "Not Available". I tried plugging in other USB devices into the port however that one port stopped responding completely while the other seemed to function fine. I had no other options for bluetooth so i couldn't turn it off or back on. It just said not available. Also, my clock seemed to be off as well. Possible virus maybe? Or has anyone else experienced anything similar?

I restarted my Mac and everything seemed to be fine after. Both USB ports were working fine, and bluetooth was back on however i still had to change the clock.
    13" Macbook Pro - 2.53Ghz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD

Specs:
    21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
    Were you using virtualization software or booting into Windows natively?

Sounds to me like the computer was just having a tough time deciding where to route your peripherals.

I was using bootcamp earlier. I was actually just about to remove bootcamp so I was backing up my files. There are some really strange things happening with my Mac. I thought everything was fine after restart but apparently not. My trackpad completely stopped working. But my USB mouse was working fine. I restarted (it took a long time to restart) and everything was fine for a bit, but then my multi-touch gestures stopped working. The trackpad worked but anything involving multi-touch gestures stopped responding. Do you guys recommend a clean install of snow-leopard? Or is it something hardware related?

Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 3.3GHz, 512GB Flash, 16GB memory, OS X.11.4.
    Just a little confused probably. Simply reboot and go to Disk utility and run Repair Permissions and let us know if all is well?

I did a repair permission and I haven't come across the problems I was having earlier. It seems like a few reboots a disk repair fixed the problem? Here's hoping it doesn't happen again.

Specs:
    Mac Mini Core 2 Duo 1.83 ghz
    Those are some strange problems you were having, but it's unlikely it was a virus, for two reasons: 1.) There are next to 0 viruses for OS X. 2.) The virus would've infected your windows partition, not OS X.

I'm having one last problem although I think it may be separate from what I mentioned above. Recently I installed Windows XP SP3 and everytime I boot from Win XP to Mac OS X, the clock changes on Mac OSX. When I fix the clock on the OS X side, the windows clock changes. This is becoming rather annoying since I have to boot into XP when doing CAD work and changing the clock everytime is just annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Information