msett
    Talking Getting A PowerBook
    OMG! I am so excited. I just bought a 12 inch ibook recently. I called later to see about exhcanging my ibook for powerbook since i good end up getting a good price. Yes it was after 10 day but called to see what I good do. I was treated like crap by the manager I talked to. She was very rude and I could tell did not want to help me at all. I called Apple Operations to see what I could do and to complain after staff. They said they would investigate and have the director of the South West Apple Retail store contact me. She did and left a message and told me they would address and to call , see then about powerbook. I did but she was traveling. I waited and called other people but just gettting passed around. Another manager Karen from the store called and said she would need to charge a big fee plus couldnt get moeny back for warrany, she said try talking to stacy. Finally I got the final answer from her today. She said I could take it back and put money torwards new powerbook 12 inch. I am so happy, they are getting some in around monday and will call me.
    TTYL
    Matt
    P.S Sorry for the long post

Specs:
    20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
    congrats have fun with the pb

Thread Information