Specs:
    iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
    I think I being nitpicky, but...
    I'm not sure if this is normal, but my MBP has a 2.4 GHz Core2Duo (and its rated as such when I look at it from within OS X Leopard) and when I am on Windows, it rates my processor as having 2 cores, one at 2.4 and one at 2.39 GHz...
    shameless plug for my blog

Specs:
    MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
    I'll have a look at my Windows rating next time I'm on bootcamp but I'm pretty sure it will just be a bug in the coding that Windows reads from OS X. Would have been nice though...=]

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    What windows are you running? I am running windows 7 and it shows 2 running at 2.4 each.

Specs:
    iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
    I had windows vista, and now I have windows 7. Both have told me the same thing. One is 2.4, the other is 2.39...

Specs:
    2,4Ghz 15" unibody
    I'll take the extra power off your hands

anyway, I wouldn't worry about it that much, on my thinkpad (running xp) I often see different clock rates ... unless you start having some performance issues or overheating, there probably is nothing wrong ... but if you want to be safe, take it to the apple store or whatever

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    A couple of posters in this thread mentioned having Windows 7. According to Microsoft, Windows 7 isn't available until October 22nd.

Are you guys using some sort of beta version, or developers version?

Thanks

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    A couple of posters in this thread mentioned having Windows 7. According to Microsoft, Windows 7 isn't available until October 22nd.

Are you guys using some sort of beta version, or developers version?

Thanks
    Microsoft put out the Release Candidate of Windows 7 for download by the general public a few months back.

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by eliehass View Post
    Microsoft put out the Release Candidate of Windows 7 for download by the general public a few months back.
    Thanks...goes to show I'm NOT a Windows person!

But I'm sure that announcement was HOT news in the Windows using community!

- Nick

p.s. Is that "Windows Candidate" something folks pay for, or does it have some sort of expiration date that ends before the official release?

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    Thanks...goes to show I'm NOT a Windows person!

But I'm sure that announcement was HOT news in the Windows using community!

- Nick

p.s. Is that "Windows Candidate" something folks pay for, or does it have some sort of expiration date that ends before the official release?
    It's free, but eventually (I think in May or March) it will expire, meaning it will automatically shut down every 2 hours.

Thread Information