New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

marble blast .. just a thought

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lordsid

my new powerbook 12' is on its way and i was wondering if it has marble blast on it .... heh ... just love the game :headphone
QUOTE Thanks
xthisisRomancex

yes....it should ... go into your apps folder and then there is a file foilder that says marble blast gold... and you can access it thourgh there if. it is not there you can insert you bundled software CD thatcame with your pbook and install it from there....
QUOTE Thanks
iDVFH.

Also, if you want a few more fun games go to the Apple website. I got Solitaire XL from there (= The Apple website is great on things like that..they even give you downloads for icons, practically any category you can think of!
QUOTE Thanks
flyingpostman

Powerbooks don't come with the games (except Chess) like the iBooks, iMacs.
QUOTE Thanks
shaun89

shaun89 will become famous soon enough

my iMac G5 came with games..... it had marble blast too
QUOTE Thanks
flyingpostman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun89
my iMac G5 came with games..... it had marble blast too
Sorry, I should have been more clear, Powerbooks come with no games, iMacs, iBooks come with a couple games. This makes sense if you think about the intended markets.
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpostman
Sorry, I should have been more clear, Powerbooks come with no games, iMacs, iBooks come with a couple games. This makes sense if you think about the intended markets.
I never knew that. I have an iBook and iMac, so I thought all macs came with games also.
QUOTE Thanks
lordsid

any way i can get it (legally.. must be mentioned ) or do have to buy it ?????
QUOTE Thanks
Kyomii

Kyomii will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacMini DC 1.66, Powerbook G4

You can get it HERE its only $19.99, and that is for the Gold version too..

I got it on the iMac, but the kids loved it that much, I had to buy the windows versionfor their PC's from here because I couldn't get on my Mac :headphone
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Today is the day | Two questions about 12" powerbook ram »