Mac Forums

Mac Forums (
-   Apple Notebooks (
-   -   internet (

lordsid 03-08-2005 09:17 AM

well my power book 12" (my first mac) is on the way and i wanted to ask that i have a dsl modem/hub connected to my pc with about 7-8 slots for those telphone/modem wires (dont know what they are called)
so can i just plug one end into the hub and the other into the modem port on the pb and surf the net or is there something else i have to do.....???

never owned a mac before

Macman 03-08-2005 09:25 AM

yup, thats it, its called ethernet. unless you want wireless internet, thewn youll need a wireless router.

lordsid 03-08-2005 09:50 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.