Macbook White Resale Value?
    Hi, I'm looking to sell my Macbook White and I wanted to know what a honest price would be. It's in very good condition and I've had only a couple problems with it and they've been fixed.
    Here are the Specs:
    Macbook 1,1
    Intel Core Duo
    2 GHz
    2GB memory
    80 GB Hard drive

Thanks

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by maassen03 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to sell my Macbook White and I wanted to know what a honest price would be. It's in very good condition and I've had only a couple problems with it and they've been fixed.
    Here are the Specs:
    Macbook 1,1
    Intel Core Duo
    2 GHz
    2GB memory
    80 GB Hard drive

Thanks
    The value of this computer (or any computer) depends on your goal. If you want to sell it quickly, a lower price is better...if you want to get maximum $$$ value, a higher price is better, but it also may not sell.

Your location may also be a factor. Sell a laptop computer in NYC or Chicago...and you will most likely get more for it (folks have more money & greater population density). But sell it in a more rural area...and you may not get as much $$$, and not as many interested people.

So an "honest price" is not always easy to determine...that's why you need to do research in your particular area (or go for e-Bay...which some people like, and some don't).

I've seen quite of few of these for sale on my local Craig's list for around $600...saw one for $450...but not enough cash to purchase it.

- Nick

thanks Nick.... I've done some researching around on the net and seen prices vary but not in my local area.... I'll look into that.... but thanks for responding, it gives me a better idea what the value is now.
    -Dustin

Specs:
    MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0 C2D, 2GB, 120GB HD; iPhone 6 (64GB)
    Check out Mac2Sell. Just put in your specs and it will give you a good idea on what you should sell your Mac for.

thanks carla, the price was somewhat disappointing... haha.... i hope they're wrong

Specs:
    MacBook
    thanks carla, the price was somewhat disappointing... haha.... i hope they're wrong
    Nope, somewhere between $400 - $500 is fairly accurate for the machine spec you have listed.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    the price was somewhat disappointing... haha.... i hope they're wrong
    One thing you can count on...the resale value of a used computer to be lower than you expected!

- Nick

Thread Information