Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My sexy hot new PB but have some dislikes...
    I recently bought the powerbook g4 1.67ghz 17inch. I must admit its an amazing machine. It is noticebly slower than my 1.7ghz pentium m dothan. Well no kidding dothans runs cirlces around my pb. But i must admit I love the sleekness of the powerbook g4 and it just looks professional. I must admit this is my first apple and I love it!!! I think im goign to buy an powermac but im going to wait untilthey relase the 3ghz version. And I really cant wait till the pb g5 gets here. Trust me folks its coming!! Either that or some suped up g4 running at over 2.2ghz and 600mhz bus yea i doubted freescale will ever come up with that. I have more trust on ibm well im getting off topic but I have to say I love macs but im still keeping my laptop to do rendering and photoshop. I downloaded a trial version on my powerbook omg huge difference on my windows. I mean huge differnce. I guess those g4's apple uses are pushing them to their max limit. I dont know how much further those slow chips can go. But w.e. i love the backlight keyboard and I love how cool and it hardly ever makes hd and fan noises. I give this pb 10/10 besides for the slow preformance!

Does anyone know where I can get a cute pink case for my powerbook? Like see im going to college and I want to look so cute!

meltbanana314
    I wouldn't get a case. Thieves specifically look for laptop cases, esp. the name brands like Targus, Samsonite, and Kensington. I know that style is probably high on your list, but look into buying a cheapo backpack (not a bag) from your local super-mart and placing it in there. People will just assume you have books or folders/papers in there and will therefore be less likely to steal your expensive PowerBook.

Specs:
    stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
    try googling acme-made laptop bags.. the "designer slim" - there is a pink one i believe..

i'm gonna get one myself for my 12" but a nice sleek black one.. the cases are very contempoary and minimal..

Specs:
    Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
    If you really want to be on the DL, you could get a pizza box. LOL.

Ohh i forgot to mention my windows laptop is pink! So If anyone will have suggestion if i can get my powerbook g4 pink it will be totally fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by meltbanana314
    I wouldn't get a case. Thieves specifically look for laptop cases, esp. the name brands like Targus, Samsonite, and Kensington. I know that style is probably high on your list, but look into buying a cheapo backpack (not a bag) from your local super-mart and placing it in there. People will just assume you have books or folders/papers in there and will therefore be less likely to steal your expensive PowerBook.
    Dont worry I have my big Bf to protect me from those like people. I just wnat one too look cute like im going to college. I have to have a good reputaion! I hate cheapo bags like one time I had to fly coach im not kidding and i almost died!! OHHHHH THAT WAS SO HORRIBLE. ohh my god im wondering what my bf is getting me for valentines day.

Specs:
    20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
    Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System

Quote Originally Posted by trpnmonkey41
    I WANT THAT LIKE A FAT KID WANTS CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!

myjay610
    Quote Originally Posted by PutericanBeauty
    I recently bought the powerbook g4 1.67ghz 17inch. I must admit its an amazing machine. It is noticebly slower than my 1.7ghz pentium m dothan. Well no kidding dothans runs cirlces around my pb. But i must admit I love the sleekness of the powerbook g4 and it just looks professional. I must admit this is my first apple and I love it!!! I think im goign to buy an powermac but im going to wait untilthey relase the 3ghz version. And I really cant wait till the pb g5 gets here. Trust me folks its coming!! Either that or some suped up g4 running at over 2.2ghz and 600mhz bus yea i doubted freescale will ever come up with that. I have more trust on ibm well im getting off topic but I have to say I love macs but im still keeping my laptop to do rendering and photoshop. I downloaded a trial version on my powerbook omg huge difference on my windows. I mean huge differnce. I guess those g4's apple uses are pushing them to their max limit. I dont know how much further those slow chips can go. But w.e. i love the backlight keyboard and I love how cool and it hardly ever makes hd and fan noises. I give this pb 10/10 besides for the slow preformance!
    What???

jbsengineer
    Quote Originally Posted by PutericanBeauty
    just out of curiousity... what is slow about your pb? i had a 2.4ghz gateway p4 laptop. and my powerbook 1.5ghz kicks the heck out of it from surfing to rendering.....

Josh

Echo_
    lol shes rich she had to fly coach~~~!!!

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    troll?

General_K
    Quote Originally Posted by Aptmunich
    troll?
    *nods*

Quote Originally Posted by Aptmunich
    troll?

i think it's Sexboy. Looks like he learned how to spell a little bit better.

Thread Information