New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Pro - Should I Get the New 17" MBP or Wait Until It's Updated?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Jaygray

Jaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD

I am so dying to get the new 17" Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro! I can't wait! But I heard that there have been some problems with them. What do you think? Should I get one now or should I wait? Will the bugs be worked out of the next version? Do you think they will lower the price when the next 17" MBP update comes out? What should I do???

Hee!Hee! Just kidding! I'm perfectly happy with my WhiteBook. I just wanted to be the first one to post the inevitable! But seriously, we should have a poll--How long until the first serious 'Should I Buy It or Should I Wait' thread. An hour? A day? A week?
QUOTE Thanks
Logan

Logan is on a distinguished road

None, you just did it.

And I thought you were serious until I read far enough. The entire time I was thinking..."Wow. Brand spanking new and its not enough, not good enough or something. What a...."

LOL. Your right tho, eventually people will start posting these all over the place...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MacBook Pro 17" (old) + 2x Apple Cinema Display 23" | Mac OS X works but not Windows Vista after replacing logicboard »