New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Pro - Should I Get the New 17" MBP or Wait Until It's Updated?


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
Jaygray

 
Jaygray's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 04, 2008
Posts: 1,115
Jaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD

Jaygray is offline
I am so dying to get the new 17" Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro! I can't wait! But I heard that there have been some problems with them. What do you think? Should I get one now or should I wait? Will the bugs be worked out of the next version? Do you think they will lower the price when the next 17" MBP update comes out? What should I do???

Hee!Hee! Just kidding! I'm perfectly happy with my WhiteBook. I just wanted to be the first one to post the inevitable! But seriously, we should have a poll--How long until the first serious 'Should I Buy It or Should I Wait' thread. An hour? A day? A week?
QUOTE Thanks
Logan

 
Member Since: Dec 03, 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 30
Logan is on a distinguished road

Logan is offline
None, you just did it.

And I thought you were serious until I read far enough. The entire time I was thinking..."Wow. Brand spanking new and its not enough, not good enough or something. What a...."

LOL. Your right tho, eventually people will start posting these all over the place...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« MacBook Pro 17" (old) + 2x Apple Cinema Display 23" | Mac OS X works but not Windows Vista after replacing logicboard »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
17" MBP Santa Rosa ultimate008 Switcher Hangout 2 07-17-2008 04:49 PM
question for 15" and 17" MBP users pappienono Switcher Hangout 3 07-15-2008 06:27 PM
Please Help! My MBP Was Soaked in Water! Skyrider007 Apple Notebooks 27 05-08-2008 07:04 PM
To wait, or not to wait? That is the question... ogacon Switcher Hangout 9 03-21-2008 02:20 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?