Mac Forums

Mac Forums (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/)
-   Apple Notebooks (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/apple-notebooks/)
-   -   Should I Get the New 17" MBP or Wait Until It's Updated? (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/apple-notebooks/136055-should-i-get-new-17-mbp-wait-until-its-updated.html)

Jaygray 01-06-2009 01:43 PM

Should I Get the New 17" MBP or Wait Until It's Updated?
 
I am so dying to get the new 17" Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro! I can't wait! But I heard that there have been some problems with them. What do you think? Should I get one now or should I wait? Will the bugs be worked out of the next version? Do you think they will lower the price when the next 17" MBP update comes out? What should I do???

:D Hee!Hee! Just kidding! I'm perfectly happy with my WhiteBook. I just wanted to be the first one to post the inevitable! :D But seriously, we should have a poll--How long until the first serious 'Should I Buy It or Should I Wait' thread. An hour? A day? A week?

Logan 01-06-2009 07:27 PM

None, you just did it.

And I thought you were serious until I read far enough. The entire time I was thinking..."Wow. Brand spanking new and its not enough, not good enough or something. What a...."

LOL. Your right tho, eventually people will start posting these all over the place...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.