Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Member Since
    Nov 26, 2008
    Is it possible to wait 15" MBP with 1680X1050 res?

    I'm planing to by a 15" notebook, and the new MBP looks great~ except the screen resolution... I really need a higher res screen, at least 1680X1050, but the new MBP only support 1440X900, same as 13" Thinkpad X300.

    Any one can tell me if it is possible to wait for several months and they will provide an option of higher resolution? Or I have to give it up and buy a Thinkpad...


  2. #2

    dtravis7's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2005
    Modesto, Ca.
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OS10.13 iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OS10.13 , iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 5s,
    If I were you I would not wait for something that probably will never happen. I doubt Apple will ever do what you want. Get the Thinkpad. Fine notebook. Just no OSX.

  3. #3

    osxx's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 19, 2008
    houston texas
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    On a 15 inch screen I wonder if any of us could actually see the difference
    between those 2 resolutions.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Scaling MBP 13" Retina - anyone use a higher res?
    By edokid in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. Should I wait for the MBP "Refesh" next year?
    By SunsTreesleaves in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 01:06 PM
  3. Should I Get the New 17" MBP or Wait Until It's Updated?
    By Jaygray in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts