MacBook Higher Education Discount (UK)
    Can anyone help me out. My fiancee and I are thinking of picking up a MacBook for Christmas, and since she's current studying for a Masters, I understand she'll qualify for HE discount.

It will be a couple of weeks before she's back on campus and able to check the HE store from a university computer, so I was wondering if any kind souls out there could check and let me know how much a 2.4GHz MacBook is compared to the standard Apple Store retail of 1,125? Is the discount offered in-store when showing student ID the same as that offered online from with the university network? Also, is it true there is a limit to one laptop per year under the scheme, or could we purchase two at the same time?

Thanks for any light anyone can shine on this.

Student Discount - Apple Store (U.K.)

While it's true that you can only access the Apple Store for Higher Education (UK) when you connected to your university's network, you can still order or have questions answered when you are off-campus by calling 0800 039 1010
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Plus I got a better rate on my macbook pro when I called them, and a better deal on the extended warranty. But I called 08000480408, try them?

Thread Information