groovndc
    Apple "Elements" Neoprene Case by Tucano?
    Hi,

I am considering returning to the Mac world after 10 frustrating years of using PCs. In the past I owned a Classic II and a laptop (I forget which, I think it was out around the time the Duo Dock's were. Anyways, it was so bad, a total failure and the reason I left Mac in the first place. Heck, I still have it and a power adaptor. If you want it PM me.

Anyways, I saw this cool new case called the Tucano Apple Elements Neoprene Sleeve. Does anyone have this? If so, can you use the laptop while it's still in the sleeve or is it the type of sleeve that slips off before you can use the laptop?

The product descriptions don't go into much detail and the manufacturer is in Italy, so I can't really give them a a call.

Thanks,

Barry

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Well I have a slightly different sleeve, but it's basically similar (I think).

You're supposed to take your iBook out of the sleeve to use it...

Otherwise, it's excellent!

psychoschematic
    Post Pic, let me see!

Quote Originally Posted by Aptmunich
    Well I have a slightly different sleeve, but it's basically similar (I think).

You're supposed to take your iBook out of the sleeve to use it...

Otherwise, it's excellent!

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Well if you were a regular reader of my blog (you'd not only be the first) you would see that I reviewed the case back in November...

Here's a link to a picture and the review...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77015608@N00/1693585/

jbsengineer
    Just ordered this case from outpost.com overnighted for a total of $30.... need it for my new powerbook,

Thread Information