)(*
    Got my first nick, almost cryed.
    I was pulling my laptop and caught a very small scrape on the metal edges of my locker. i was furious. The scrape is the length of a millimeter. And it isnt deep at all. but deep enough to see it

what do i do!

Specs:
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    Quote Originally Posted by )(*
    I was pulling my laptop and caught a very small scrape on the metal edges of my locker. i was furious. The scrape is the length of a millimeter. And it isnt deep at all. but deep enough to see it

what do i do!
    You learn to live with it.
    ~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

Specs:
    i dont have no mac's
    next time you get one you just wont care.

scratches happen, i have quite a few

ppuga
    the first, its the ugliest one.
    its a laptop, you have to move it, carry it around, etc. Its almost impossible to have it perfect, in like new conditions.

General_K
    Quote Originally Posted by ppuga
    its a laptop, you have to move it, carry it around, etc. Its almost impossible to have it perfect, in like new conditions.
    Difficult, but not impossible. My PowerBook is about 3 months old already, but has not a scratch on it. I take very good care of it. :cool:

ppuga
    may be wait a little more.. jeje I guess my first 6 months my powerbook were like new, but then... one day a little scratch just appears, the first one is the one that hurts more, I have now for almost two years, working perfectly (with a few scratches). I use it a lot for travel work, so thats why I say its kind of difficult to have it like new (2 years later). jeje

Cloudane
    I have 2 barely-visible-but-annoying scratches on mine. They're a "present" from a friend's cats Nothing you can do, the anodised surface or whatever is a factory thing that's part of the manufacturing of the case and not repairable once it gets scratched AFAIK

I just got one of those little jacket things for it and always carry it either in that and/or in a proper bag when moving it around. Haven't had any more scratches so far...

[QUOTE=)(*]I was pulling my laptop and caught a very small scrape on the metal edges of my locker. i was furious. The scrape is the length of a millimeter. And it isnt deep at all. but deep enough to see it

i guess pretned its gone :mail:

Thread Information