New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Anyone got there rebate back from amazon?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

crispeto

Just curious. I noticed at rebatestatus.com that mine is processing.
QUOTE Thanks
rawkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispeto

mine is also being processes. I sent mine 12/10/04.
QUOTE Thanks
wiSezo

rebates takes up to 2 months to be mailed in. So it won't be at your door step in awhile.
QUOTE Thanks
code777

my friend who ordered his from amazon is still waiting and he said he doesn't expect it until March
QUOTE Thanks
suhasG

Quote:
Originally Posted by code777
my friend who ordered his from amazon is still waiting and he said he doesn't expect it until March

I mailed my rebate on 24th Nov (which they recieved on 27th Nov) and as on today there is no sign of it showing up on rebatestatus.com , no communication from amazon.

On macnn forum, several people had posted bitter experiences, first Amazon denies then you have to call them and convince , then some how they accept and start processing. This is for 12" ibooks, 14" ibook rebates come without any problem.

Will post what happens to my rebate, it is now 6 weeks old!

Suhas
QUOTE Thanks
crispeto

On your rebate form there should be a phone number for rebatestatus.com. If you don't have it, let me know. My rebate is in there system but states that it is still processing. Will probably be a few weeks yet. I think they received a ton of these.
QUOTE Thanks
wiSezo

atleast 2 months people.
QUOTE Thanks
code777

my friend said he is having some problems with amazon, he called the 800# and they claim they don't have it!?!?!? my friend is MAD but he said on monday he will demand to speak to a manager, and you all know how call centers are. i'll let u guys know what comes about.
QUOTE Thanks
IChing

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispeto
Just got a e-mail today from amazon stating that mine has been processed and mailed.
I sent the form in on Nov. 12.
So two months.
QUOTE Thanks
suhasG

When I called the rebate centre they said they didn't receive it! I mailed it on 24 th Nov , I said, I have proof of mailing as well as USPS delivery confirmation. Then they asked me to fax all documents to them and further said that they'll process it within 14 working days. I faxed everything. So back to square one.

Suhas
QUOTE Thanks
IChing

Just got my daughters ibook rebate that i sent in, received it on sat, yeah
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 99% charged | customize powerbook (NEED HELP) »