New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook - MacBook Sound Problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

dr_doof

dr_doof is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.4GHZ Macbook (black), OSX Leopard 10.5.5, 1GB Shuffle,4GB Nano,2GB nano 2nd generation

Hey guys,
My 1 yr old white Macbook has a sound problem of it's sound system that i can't find a fix for. It began about a week ago. U can still hear the sound a little bit but only the treble area works. It is very hard to hear the sound even when the volume is turned to max but my alert sounds and things like that still work properly. When i watch youtube videos for example it sounds husky and high pitched. Also songs from iTunes don't work properly but on windows(boot camp) and front row it works fine. Can any1 plz help me?

Thanks

Chat Potatoes
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« SURVEY: Has your hard drive failed? Are you dissatisfied with Apple? | CD/DVD burner won't read!! »