Hello all, I've had my Mac Book Pro for 3 or 4 months and have managed to spill a full glass of Cranberry flavoured cordial all over it last night. I immediately took the battery out and attempted to dry it off with a hair dryer and then turned it upside down and left it over night.

I work in IT with a number of Mac Specialists and the general consensus seems to be that although when I power it up it appears to still be working, the sugar and acid in the juice will eventually corrode the components and it will end up ruined.

I wondered if anybody has any experience with things like this? I have no contents insurance at home at the moment so can't claim for it so any suggestions on how I can salvage it would be greatly appreciated,