Thread: :(

Specs:
    2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
    :(
    ok so my gf wanted her powerbook upgraded with a hard drive so i said i would do it being that i have done with mine and friends macs, figured should be a breeze!.....this thing is a nightmare! everything broke, gentle pulling the keyboard out, conector breaks....casing wont fit right...then the optical drive! feels like os x cd needs a push then i push it in and my leopard cd gets stuck...the more i disassemble the worse it gets....anyone in northern nj up to the task of fixing it for me? ...if you guys know please let me know.

Specs:
    933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
    Ouch, sounds like what happened to me when I tried to replace the screen on my 1st powerbook; things just got worse and worse and worse haha...Good luck man. I'm in Florida, but if I was in NJ, I'd help ya out.
    Yes my name is Jaguar.
    No, it is not a joke.
    I don't find your "I'm a cheetah." joke funny.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I hope your GF really likes you otherwise..... (no further comments necessary)

Take it on in to an authorized Apple repair place and pay to have it fixed right, either that, or start looking for another GF.

Regards.

Specs:
    2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
    good thing she does likes me haha....i did it all right she just failed to tell me her optical drive was acting funny....so her cousins friends own a computer repair shop and are gonna do it free....thanks guys

Thread Information