New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Great deal on invisible shield

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

safetyfast

safetyfast is on a distinguished road

I was thinking about buying the invisible shield full body for my macbook, but $55 seemed awfully high. Decided to check Amazon for alternatives, and they have invisible shield full body for only $26! with free shipping.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

right on! I have them on other products (touch, camera LCD etc) and they're awesome!

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
Khris

Khris has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD

I think I paid around $35ish each from BestSkinsEver.com for both my MacBook and Air.
QUOTE Thanks
dakineyj

dakineyj will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5

55 is high. I've never seen them selling for that much. Even at their own website www.zagg.com they are only 25.

**Opps I thought it was for iPhone, nevermind**
QUOTE Thanks
Khris

Khris has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakineyj View Post
55 is high. I've never seen them selling for that much. Even at their own website www.zagg.com they are only 25.
Full body MacBoook at zagg.com is $54.95

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php
QUOTE Thanks
safetyfast

safetyfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khris View Post
I think I paid around $35ish each from BestSkinsEver.com for both my MacBook and Air.
I've got their skins on my ipods and like them, but since Invisibleshield is so cheap in this instance, I figured I would go with it.
QUOTE Thanks
eddiehaskell

eddiehaskell is on a distinguished road

Wish I had known they were only $26!

I paid $22 for my Macally shell, $8 for the silicon keyboard/wrist wrest cover and now I need a cover for the trackpad ($7).
QUOTE Thanks
Hit

Hit is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.4Ghz

There are clones
Which are basically just screen protector films
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit View Post
There are clones
Which are basically just screen protector films
I went and did a search for the product in question and found it. I even went to their website which looks legit.

Not sure why the price varies though.

At their website here it's 34.90 EUR which is like 51 dollars. However at Amazon here it's 26 bucks.

There is one lengthy review from a guy that does reviews for Mac products but I don't know if he actually got it from this particular seller and there isn't any reviews besides his.

A little odd I'd say.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Amazon is frequently cheaper than direct sales, that's really no surprise. FWIW I have yet to order anything from zagg without a 25% off coupon.. you get two every time you order any item. Then again, things I've ordered directly have been $12 items or so, like the films for my nikon etc.

mike
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
Amazon is frequently cheaper than direct sales, that's really no surprise. FWIW I have yet to order anything from zagg without a 25% off coupon.. you get two every time you order any item. Then again, things I've ordered directly have been $12 items or so, like the films for my nikon etc.
Well I think zagg is having a promotional sale or something going on because apparently you get a "Free Dash-Pad by ZAGG On Orders over 50 dollars," and also 20% off at checkout.

That's almost 11 dollars off.

I don't think you get free shipping and then there is tax. For peeps that live in CA, PA, and UT. T_T"""
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

yea, that's not bad at all. Every order I've placed with them shipping has been free though All in all, I can say the polyurethane films are great, regardless of where you get them.

mike
QUOTE Thanks
dinkster226

dinkster226 is on a distinguished road

edited----sale must be over
QUOTE Thanks
DSSK

DSSK is on a distinguished road

sorry to bring this up now but where can we find the best deal now?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Protecting the MacBook Pro | New MacBook Pro Battery Optimization »