New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Pro - Whats it worth

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

appleguy12345

appleguy12345 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys new here have a question for you.

I have a 1 year old (almost to the day) 17 inch macbook pro 17inch. Its a 2.4, 2gigs of ram, 160 7200rpm hd and has the hi res glossy screen. It also has final cut pro 5.0, microsoft office, adobe cs3 indesign, photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, bridge, flash and adobe acrobat pro. It also has applecare for another 2 years. What do you think I could get out of it? Its perfect and doesnt have a scratch but Id like to buy a 15.4 as its easier to take notes on in class and I already have a desktop. Thanks for any help.
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Are you planning on including all of the discs for that software or simply using it as a selling device while holding onto the discs? If the latter, then you should know that's software piracy and you would need to get rid of the software prior to selling.

However, let's assume the first to be true. In that case, it would go for quite a bit as you would need to incorporate the cost of the software into it, making it somewhere in the region of $2,000 to $3,000

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
ndwgolf

ndwgolf is on a distinguished road

I Just sold mine for $1500 mine was 18 months old with similar software but with the matt screen and 320 GB HD and 2 GB memory
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook Battery Issue | How many memory slots does the iBook have? »