New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Just ordered my new powerbook

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CJ064

CJ064 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro

Just ordered a 12" powerbook, im so excited to be getting my first new apple. So excited, just started using a mac about a month ago and i fell in love with it. After using a PC all day its nice to come home and use a mac. Its funny because a few years ago I never would have though about getting an apple. If I hadn't got my iPod the though may have never crossed my mind.
QUOTE Thanks
danger_boy_13

I was in the same boat. I hated Macs (in all my ignorance) but then started working on them here as a PC tech at a college. I became the designated Mac guy (no one else wants to touch them, I think they are just scared that they will love them). I ordered a 12" PB and have had it for about a week and I love it. I use a PC at work, but my Mac sits right next to me on my desk so I don't necessarily have to (unless I need something off our Novell network). Enjoy your new Mac, you'll never regret it.
QUOTE Thanks
CJ064

apple ships things fast i ordered my computer, airport extreem, studiomx 04 and an iTrip for my girlfriend on wed. its friday morning and as i sit here the studiomx arived, about a half hour later the airport showed up. If only the powerbook came first, unfortunatly that wont be here till monday, but even that is impressive. The past 3 computers i ordered 2 dells and an alienware have taken over a month to come in. When i ordered my girlfriend an iPod for christmass that was here 2 days later. Just another thing that has realy impressed me with my recent apple transactions.
QUOTE Thanks
Danster

it took my imac 3 1/2 weeks to come i can remeber everyday all i was doing is thinking about it it's horrible waiting for it isn't it?

(but it was like the best christmas when it came though)
QUOTE Thanks
CJ064

just got here about a half hour ago, ordered it last wed. got here this morning at 9:00am. so sweet it is
QUOTE Thanks
code777

enjoy and HAVE FUN!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Fan won't stop | Backup connection advice »