New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook - Macessity Bookcase?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

smit1274

smit1274 is on a distinguished road

Hey I just recently purchased my Macbook and need a protective sleeve. I'm heading off to college next year and need some extra protection while it is in my backpack...I read a review on Macworld saying this is one of the best ones, but I haven't found many mentions of it on these forums.

Here is the review link

And here is the actual product link

If anyone uses this or knows about it, please let me know what you think! Thanks a lot!
QUOTE Thanks
Plan B

Plan B is on a distinguished road

well this isnt an actually "sleeve" it is just a protective case that covers your macbook while have some neat colors.

check out, in the apple store, incase macbook, i thinking about getting the red and i heard some great reviews.

Warning: also you hear of 'speak' cases, do not get this one because, based off of reviews, there we mess up your macbook.

[everything im saying is based off reviews (taken into account long-term and short-term reviews]

Cheers.
QUOTE Thanks
lukenn77

lukenn77 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook White 2.16GHz 2Gb OS X 10.5, 16Gb iPhone 3G Black

I have a case very similar to this and it works fine. It's nicely padded so i can be confident my MacBook isnt banging into things in my bag. Only problem is that it is rather bulky once the macbook's inside it, but i guess this is the price you pay for good protection. Id say go for it, it's definitely worked well for me.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mbp Battery Life | Another MacBook that won't turn on. »