New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

PB slow with Bluetooth

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

madRAM

Hi folks,

I have a 15" Aluminium PB with 1,25GHz (isn't that posted on the bottom line? Hm, anyways) I have Apples Wireless Keyboard and recently got myself the corresponding wireless mouse. Since then I have the feeling that my system got somehow sluggish. It's not that it is really slow in terms of computing - let's say when I compile something or so - but rather the response time of the whole system. Does anybody know if there is a timing problem when one connects two bluetooth devices like keyboard and mouse to the PB?
If I only use the keyboard the system is fine, but when I turn my mouse on it... For example I would move a window and can see that the graphics are not redrawn as smooth as usual, you get it?
I'd really hate not beeing able to use the mouse, so if one could provide me with a solution to address this issue I'd be more than grateful.

chris
QUOTE Thanks
xwonderboy85x

xwonderboy85x is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Aluminum 12" 1.33ghz PowerBook G4 w/ 1280mb RAM, 80gb 5400rpm HD, 64mb vid RAM

I have the mouse with my PowerBook, and it doesn't slow anything down, but I don't have both. I thought that the whole reason that bluetooth was so amazing was that it could handle multiple devices...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iBook fan not working? Cause for alarm? | Removing display casing »