New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

looking for bag for my ibook 12 inch...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Computer.Geek

Computer.Geek is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13.3" 2.26 GHz MBP, 2GB RAM, 640GB HD

Hey guys,
I am currently in the market for a bag, either backpack or shoulder bag, for my ibook. recommend any brands or websites to check out? so far i saw a pretty decent one @ eddie bauer but it is kinda expensive. if i'm gonna spend that much cash i may as well get the nicest one i can afford. please let me know what kind of cases u guys are using as well.

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
code777

i just bought a $40 special at Best Buy... all you want to do is make sure the iBook is not sliding around in a case - also if your case has those pen holders don't put any pens in there because when you close it the pens touch the top of your iBook and scratch... depends i guess. My friend did that and he has these HUGE scratch marks all over the top...

i mean you don't need anything fancy unless you are using this for business, etc... but laptop bags are always expensive $50+ just because... good luck.
QUOTE Thanks
mynameis

mynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nice

check www.ebags.com, they have a huge selection, some cheap, some expensive.
QUOTE Thanks
tariq

just get a Waterfield Sleevecase from www.sfbags.com and then stuff that into any backpack or shoulder bag. that way you're not screaming "i'm a geek!" like you would with a targus or spire bag :black:
QUOTE Thanks
ravenstor

get a crumpler bag, great bags and dont look obvious as a laptop carrier, i got one for my camera as well.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« okay i'm getting REAL annoyed.... | speakers: JBL Creature II »