Just recieved my Marware Protection pack, very disappointed.
    Just recieved my Marware Protection pack from Amazon and Im very disappointed. The cloth that comes with it is very stiff. The wrist pad protector is folded in the box in such a way that I would have to flatten it out with heavy book in order to install it. For $20, this seems like a rip off. The wrist pad protector is also missing slots for the little "bumper" pads on the top of the LCD screen.

Since i havent installed it yet, Im looking for some feedback from users or people who may be using something else. I may just return this to Amazon.

Specs:
    15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
    Those things have never appealed to me. Trust me, I am VERY protective of scratches and dings on my MBP but I always saw this as unnecessary. I care a lot more about the outside since that can get dings easily but where your hands rest? Unless your hands generally scape things up? I don't think it's worth at all. Just a personal opinion.
    Loving my MBP more and more everyday

Quote Originally Posted by getuptogetdown View Post
    Those things have never appealed to me. Trust me, I am VERY protective of scratches and dings on my MBP but I always saw this as unnecessary. I care a lot more about the outside since that can get dings easily but where your hands rest? Unless your hands generally scape things up? I don't think it's worth at all. Just a personal opinion.
    Im not worried about scratches and dings, I wanted a soft wrist wrest. I understand why you are saying

Specs:
    15" MacBook Pro (Early 2008) 2.4GHz 4GB RAM running 10.5.4
    Have you considered moshi PalmGuard? It is a very good, high quality product that does what it say on the packaging.

I have one for my MBP, it blends perfectly with the aluminum. I barely notice it is there at all.

http://www.moshimonde.com/palmguard.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrider007 View Post
    Have you considered moshi PalmGuard? It is a very good, high quality product that does what it say on the packaging.

I have one for my MBP, it blends perfectly with the aluminum. I barely notice it is there at all.

Does it offer any kind of cushion or is it smooth like the case?

Specs:
    MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
    already posted in your Macrumors thread

return it if your not happy. is it bent, or just folded like mine was?
    2.4ghz Unibody | Hitachi 320GB 7200 | 256MB 9600gt

Specs:
    MBP l iPhone l iPod
    i have two gauges out of the right side of the palm rest from scissors falling on it when i was twirling them around my finger (only if is wasnt stupid). maybe having it so weird things like that may help you out in the long run.

Specs:
    15" MacBook Pro (Early 2008) 2.4GHz 4GB RAM running 10.5.4
    Quote Originally Posted by applemonkey View Post
    Does it offer any kind of cushion or is it smooth like the case?
    Actually it feels just like the case. Not for you then.

Specs:
    MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0 C2D, 2GB, 120GB HD; iPhone 6 (64GB)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrider007 View Post

I had the Marware for my Powerbook and I didn't have a problem with it. I bought it from the Apple store and it wasn't folded.

Anyway, I highly recommend the Moshi. I have it on my MacBook, and its hard to tell it's even there, it doesn't stain either.

[QUOTE=applemonkey;655432]Just recieved my Marware Protection pack from Amazon and Im very disappointed.

Gosh, my Marware has been just fine for more than a year now. I have a 17" MBP. I love it and the Marware.

Specs:
    15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
    Is it hard to get it lined up just right on the computer to install? Is it worth $28? I've got some annoying scratches right above the superdrive and I doubt
    Applecare will cover them, even though they are more like the paint wearing away in tiny little spots than actual scratches.
    -- Unibody 15.4" MacBook Pro (2.4 GHz Core2Duo Penryn, 250 GB HD, 4 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 9400M & GeForce 9600M GT w/ 256 MB) --
    -- 8 GB iPhone 3G -- 30 GB iPod Video --

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermoon1994 View Post
    Is it hard to get it lined up just right on the computer to install? Is it worth $28? I've got some annoying scratches right above the superdrive and I doubt
    Applecare will cover them, even though they are more like the paint wearing away in tiny little spots than actual scratches.
    I returned the one I purchased, wasnt very impressed with the quality. Not sure what you mean by paint wearing away, do you have a MacBook Pro? If so, its not paint, more like rust...

Specs:
    15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
    Is that covered under Apple Care?
    -- Unibody 15.4" MacBook Pro (2.4 GHz Core2Duo Penryn, 250 GB HD, 4 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 9400M & GeForce 9600M GT w/ 256 MB) --
    -- 8 GB iPhone 3G -- 30 GB iPod Video --

Specs:
    New Macbook soon!
    I never really liked them at all, I prefer Naked.

Thread Information