New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

New ibooks!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

The mac 13

http://store.apple.com/1800-MY-APPLE....1.1.0.0.0.1.0

faster processer, built in wireless!
http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/
QUOTE Thanks
uncle sam

uncle sam is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" Macbook Pro 2.16 C2D Glossy

Yeah and down here in Australia i think they are $4 cheaper!!
They look damn good, possibly a powerbook update next?
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

FINALLY Apple have realised that since EVERY laptop on the market comes with wifi as a standard it's a good idea to add it to ibooks as well...sheesh!

Right that's the iBook sorted, I wonder when the powerbook will get a kick in the ****?

Glad to see that my iBook is only slightly outdated... i mean .2 Ghz is not a big deal right?
QUOTE Thanks
missyvortex

I panicked reading that. My boyfriend just ordered one, shipping tommorrow apparently.

But I just checked and he got email saying his one will be one of the new ones for the new price - even though he ordered the old type two weeks ago!

Quite lucky. And now we understand why the shipping date got moved twice, to tommorrow, as well.
QUOTE Thanks
Mojo027

Mojo027 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iBook 12", 1.33GHz G4, 1GB DDR400, 32MB Radeon 9550, 80GB HD, OSX 10.4.9

I'm gunna buy one I think...
QUOTE Thanks
tariq

meh, they didnt upgrade the video card so it still won't be able to take advantage of Core Image when Tiger is released.
QUOTE Thanks
Lasha

Can someone please explain to me what "Core Image" is???

EDIT: Never mind, someone already answered it in another thread.
QUOTE Thanks
shaun89

shaun89 will become famous soon enough

Still have crappy FSB
QUOTE Thanks
dodjy001

getting one as soon as they arrive in adelaide
QUOTE Thanks
Mojo027

Mojo027 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iBook 12", 1.33GHz G4, 1GB DDR400, 32MB Radeon 9550, 80GB HD, OSX 10.4.9

I can't believe they're only $1299 Canadian now! They used to be $1499.
QUOTE Thanks
The mac 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle sam
They look damn good, possibly a powerbook update next?
nope, apple said that they wont release any new powerbooks untill nxt year.. i predict that by that time, they will add a g5, and install tiger as its default os.. :mac:
QUOTE Thanks
The mac 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodjy001
getting one as soon as they arrive in adelaide
yo dude..it wont b shipped.. just order, and in one or two days time, its done.. check this link out..

http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebOb....1.1.0.0.0.1.0

if its aint working, go to apple.com.au/store then iBook, then u will see 1-2days estimated built time! :cool: :mac:
QUOTE Thanks
The mac 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyvortex
I panicked reading that. My boyfriend just ordered one, shipping tommorrow apparently.

But I just checked and he got email saying his one will be one of the new ones for the new price - even though he ordered the old type two weeks ago!

Quite lucky. And now we understand why the shipping date got moved twice, to tommorrow, as well.
apple does that alot.. but its a good business step.. :mac:
QUOTE Thanks
Avalon

Avalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptmunich
FINALLY Apple have realised that since EVERY laptop on the market comes with wifi as a standard it's a good idea to add it to ibooks as well...sheesh!

Right that's the iBook sorted, I wonder when the powerbook will get a kick in the ****?

Glad to see that my iBook is only slightly outdated... i mean .2 Ghz is not a big deal right?
Hmm, well... if I were you, I WOULD be worried! .2 GHz is exactly an increase of 20% compared to 1GHz...
No, I'm kidding... the entire gain would of course be a lot less than that, so you're definitely not that much outdated with yours. :p
QUOTE Thanks
dodjy001

Quote:
Originally Posted by The mac 13
yo dude..it wont b shipped.. just order, and in one or two days time, its done.. check this link out..

http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebOb....1.1.0.0.0.1.0

if its aint working, go to apple.com.au/store then iBook, then u will see 1-2days estimated built time! :cool: :mac:
yeah its ordered but still have to wait
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 400mhz pb | Mac Help »