New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

Mac Pro - Foolish to wait to buy?


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
designer22

 
Member Since: Feb 18, 2007
Posts: 16
designer22 is on a distinguished road

designer22 is offline
So many predictions about MacPro upgrades on various Mac forums this summer, yet nothing happening so far. Just for the sake of argument, do you think it is foolish to think this will happen anytime soon? I'm not in an urgent need situation to buy, but thinking I could be waiting another 6 months at this rate....your 2 cents?
QUOTE Thanks
Beta1

 
Member Since: Jul 11, 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 98
Beta1 is an unknown at this point

Beta1 is offline
Ha, idk. It's a tough spot b/c they're are new rumors about upgrades the day after they make an upgrade lol.

Personally, I'd wait just because even if it's 6-8 months till the next upgrade if you buy today you'll probablly be kinda sad after they do finally upgrade because Apple uprgades are usually pretty significant.

In the end, I would just wait till the upgrade regaurdless of how long it takes. Rumors don't help much and since I don't have anyway of knowing when the next upgrades are my advice can only be so usefull I supose but I hope I helped out a little.

Goodluck, eitherway itll be a pretty nice machine.

-PowerMac G5- 1.8Ghz G5, 1.5 GB RAM, 1TB HD (2x 500GB), GeForce FX 5200, Super Drive.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« Great RAM Deal | An almos magical problem »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Buy now or wait texast Switcher Hangout 13 03-29-2007 02:11 PM
Buy backup software or wait for Time Machine? ripfrankwhite OS X - Apps and Games 4 10-25-2006 02:43 AM
Intel Mac - buy now or wait Wedge Switcher Hangout 16 05-21-2006 12:24 AM
To buy or wait [iMac Intel] goobimama Switcher Hangout 8 05-09-2006 11:42 AM
Anyone want to help me make a decision on when to buy a new PB/IB? JBarbier Schweb's Lounge 2 12-27-2005 08:19 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?