Thread: Can I use them?

Can I use them?

Can I use them?
    I have a 19'' lcd that I was using on my XP machine. I also have a wireless and a wired mouse. If I get a MBP, can I use these on the machine without any problems?

Can I use them?
    Specs:
    PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
    They should work fine, you would have to check the model of keyboard and mouse to see if they are compatible but every one I own works with them.

Even had an old 19" CRT hooked up to my PowerPC for awhile just to have 2 monitors. Depending on the connection type of your monitor you may need to pick up an adapter if the video card on the Mac Pro is a different style.
    http://www.lightcafe.net

New servers, much faster than before

Can I use them?
    Specs:
    MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
    wireless and a wired mouse: What brands are they? You shouldn't have problem using them. Checkout there websites for compatibility.

For the LCD display, you might need a "mini-DVI adapter".($19 on Apple store)

Can I use them?

They are both Microsoft, the mouse and keyboard.

Thanks for the quick replies.

I'll be posting a lot more questions as I am in the process of buying a MBP.

Thanks

Can I use them?

Specs:
    Mac pro quad 2.66 / G5 1.8
    Screens are OK - I use VGA screens on mine, but you'll definitely need adapters. The Mac pro comes with one ADC -> vga adapter, and depending on the card you'd need either another ADC ->VGA, or a DVI -> VGA adpater for second screen.

They're not expensive - $10 or so. You'll only need to buy one if you want a second screen.

[edit] Wait, you're talking about a laptop . . . I think they're DVI out, and come with an adapter. Prob better to post in the MBP forum

Thread Information