New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

Mac Pro - charge on battery

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

core20

core20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro 17" 2GB Ram, Intel Core Duo

i just bought my mac book pro about 2 weeks ago, and when I look at the health of the battery it says, 100% but when I look at charge it says 96% where as before it said 97% ??? but when looking at istat in the dashboard it says charged, as in the battery has been charged. My question would be is this the full capacity or is the battery supposed to be charged to 100% ????? I unplug it everyday, but turn off the computer at night and it is plugged into the adapter... any idea's ...!!!!

thanks
QUOTE Thanks
core20

core20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro 17" 2GB Ram, Intel Core Duo

this post was meant for the macbook pro section, i have posted it there, but apologize for posting within two subject groups..

thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMac G5 And No Clue What To Do!!! | Old Powermac SATA drives »