iMac G3 questions
I have a few questions about the iMac G3. I will probably be buying one in the next year in order to set it up in my dorm room and use it solely for music and movies. Questions:
1. Is it safe to leave it on all the time? I'd like to use it for my alarm clock and music during the day as well.
2. Would an eyeTV hybrid work with one? If not, what would?
3. What is the footprint of the g3 like?
1. yes its safe...as long as u have a screensaver so u dont burn ur CRT out, and set the 'go to sleep' time to like 15 minutes.
2....not sure, sorry....
3. the g3 is large compared to todays computers, but is not unreasonably huge...the dimensions are about 15" x 15" x 17" and it weighs about 35 pounds....but the back half of the computer doesn't really touch the work surface, so u might not need a desk that large
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.