New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

mini - Help me switch

Thread Closed

pd69

pd69 is on a distinguished road

Hey there just thought that this would be the right place to find some fellow mac fans that can help me switch.
Ive created a blog with affiliate links and adsense link etc in an attempt to raise enough for a totally free mac mini, none of that referal rubbish.
So if anyone fancys helping just have a look through my blog tell me what you think if you have any suggestions there much appreciated.

Thanks
Peter :mac:

p.s sorry admins could you please move this to relavent page
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Have you considered "working"???
pd69

Course I have but surely a true free mac mini is better?
ToddG

ToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant future

Better for whom?
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea... I'll PM you my paypal addy and you send me about $40 and I'll get some blank DVD's!!! They will be "Free to me"

Get a job homie!!!!
pd69

The context of better I mean generaly and yeah id love to go out and outright by hardware but im a student our overdrafts dont stretch far. oh and ride im loving your mac specs im jelous.
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
Get a job homie!!!!
+1.

Besides, from the sounds of it (I'm not wasting my time to follow your link) you've created a splog. And Splogs consist of spam, and I hate spam with a passion.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10
pd69

hey I dont like spam either thers a few small ads on the page, none to invasive or anything.
ToddG

ToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd69 View Post
The context of better I mean generaly and yeah id love to go out and outright by hardware but im a student our overdrafts dont stretch far. oh and ride im loving your mac specs im jelous.
I would have donated $50, but I hate people who can't spell or use proper grammar. Hope you're proud of yourself ...
KoDorSean

KoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

panhandle!

I was on the M-F honor roll for month : May 2007
RiDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pd69 View Post
Thanks for the compliment, and I feel for you as far being a "strapped" student. The truth is that no matter how much we like our macs, nobody here (or anywhere) wants to buy YOU a mac period. While I'm sure you put forth some effort on your "blog", that effort is misdirected... A bit of advice: Don't focus on "How do I get a Mac Mini" instead focus on "How can I MAKE money". Go out and MAKE money, it is literally everywhere.

Good luck on your journey.
ToddG

Note: making money on your Mac is illegal.
RiDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
Note: making money on your Mac is illegal.
So true... so unfortunate, but so true.
pd69

Thanks for the comments guys yeah my spelling is terrible I know, I have been trying to make some money from other sources the uni does some psychology experiments which make me about £5 a time but there is only so many you can do. I dont want you to buy me a mac, in fact I dont really care if you donate or not, clicking on ads or signing up with ciao etc costs you nothing, just takes abit of your time thats all.
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

If you would like a Mac, then I suggest earning the money by getting a (second) job.
This is not the place to beg for "donations". This constitutes as spam and soliciting and is not permitted here.

so·lic·it [suh-lis-it]
–verb (used with object)
1. to seek for (something) by entreaty, earnest or respectful request, formal application, etc.: He solicited aid from the minister.
2. to entreat or petition (someone or some agency): to solicit the committee for funds.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Closed

« Various Upgrades to a Mac Pro | iMac G5 problems »