Thread: Help me switch

Help me switch
    Hey there just thought that this would be the right place to find some fellow mac fans that can help me switch.
    Ive created a blog with affiliate links and adsense link etc in an attempt to raise enough for a totally free mac mini, none of that referal rubbish.
    So if anyone fancys helping just have a look through my blog tell me what you think if you have any suggestions there much appreciated.

Thanks
    Peter :mac:

p.s sorry admins could you please move this to relavent page

Specs:
    Mac's
    Have you considered "working"???

Course I have but surely a true free mac mini is better?

Specs:
    Mac's
    Good idea... I'll PM you my paypal addy and you send me about $40 and I'll get some blank DVD's!!! They will be "Free to me"

Get a job homie!!!!

The context of better I mean generaly and yeah id love to go out and outright by hardware but im a student our overdrafts dont stretch far. oh and ride im loving your mac specs im jelous.

Specs:
    15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
    Get a job homie!!!!
    +1.

Besides, from the sounds of it (I'm not wasting my time to follow your link) you've created a splog. And Splogs consist of spam, and I hate spam with a passion.
    Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10

hey I dont like spam either thers a few small ads on the page, none to invasive or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by pd69 View Post
    The context of better I mean generaly and yeah id love to go out and outright by hardware but im a student our overdrafts dont stretch far. oh and ride im loving your mac specs im jelous.
    I would have donated $50, but I hate people who can't spell or use proper grammar. Hope you're proud of yourself ...

Specs:
    2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
    panhandle!

I was on the M-F honor roll for month : May 2007

Specs:
    Mac's
    Quote Originally Posted by pd69 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, and I feel for you as far being a "strapped" student. The truth is that no matter how much we like our macs, nobody here (or anywhere) wants to buy YOU a mac period. While I'm sure you put forth some effort on your "blog", that effort is misdirected... A bit of advice: Don't focus on "How do I get a Mac Mini" instead focus on "How can I MAKE money". Go out and MAKE money, it is literally everywhere.

Good luck on your journey.

Specs:
    Mac's
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Note: making money on your Mac is illegal.
    So true... so unfortunate, but so true.

Thanks for the comments guys yeah my spelling is terrible I know, I have been trying to make some money from other sources the uni does some psychology experiments which make me about £5 a time but there is only so many you can do. I dont want you to buy me a mac, in fact I dont really care if you donate or not, clicking on ads or signing up with ciao etc costs you nothing, just takes abit of your time thats all.

Specs:
    MacBook
    If you would like a Mac, then I suggest earning the money by getting a (second) job.
    This is not the place to beg for "donations". This constitutes as spam and soliciting and is not permitted here.

so·lic·it [suh-lis-it]
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to seek for (something) by entreaty, earnest or respectful request, formal application, etc.: He solicited aid from the minister.
    2. to entreat or petition (someone or some agency): to solicit the committee for funds.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information