03-03-2007, 10:46 PM #1
- Member Since
- Dec 31, 2006
First of all
my ifrst question is how do I
burn onto the dvd
and my second question is how do I copy from a dvd and burn onto a dvd
03-04-2007, 05:40 AM #2
Hello Gerald and welcome to the forums!
May I ask what Mac you own?
It's real simple to burn to a CD/DVD on a Mac. Here's how you do it:
1. Insert the blank CD/DVD.
2. A window will open informing you that blank media has been inserted, it will have some options such as 'open in finder, ignore...'
3. Click the 'open in finder' option and you will notice a finer window will pop up with your blank CD/DVD selected.
4. Simply drag the files you wish to burn into this folder.
5. When you are ready to burn click the black and yellow circle icon next to the CD icon, before you do this you can re-name the CD/DVD as you would a folder.
To burn from one CD/DVD to another you will need a program (I believe?).
One good one that I recommend is Toast by Roxio: http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/to...overview2.html
Hope this is of some use to you.
03-25-2007, 05:31 AM #3
actually theres a more easier way, insert a blank cd, create a new burn folder and put what u want to burn ito there, next just simply click burn and thats it..have fun
03-25-2007, 05:59 AM #4
- Member Since
- Jan 14, 2005
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Mac Mini, iPad Air 2, iPhone 7+, Apple TV 4th Gen, Apple Watch (38mm Link Bracelet)
Dragging the files directly to the cd or first making a burn folder - hardly makes a difference. Point is, you don't need any special program.
To copy movies onto a DVD, try iDVD (for Quicktime type movies) or Toast (see above) for all else.
To rip movie DVDs, try MacTheRipper (google it).If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System by hitting the icon on the left.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By maddock in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:56 PM
By ChrisMBP in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2008, 03:16 PM
By L0GiC in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2007, 04:36 AM
By alexfair in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2006, 03:47 PM
By shimanok2 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2005, 04:15 PM