Mac Forums

Mac Forums (
-   Apple Desktops (
-   -   tv recording (

HSK2840 01-18-2007 06:55 AM

tv recording

I have a mac mini and want to buy a piece of hardware to be able to record tv on my mac.

I am unsure about which "format" to choose. I've seen "DVB-T", "DVB-this and that" - I don't have a clue what they are. I just want to connect my regular, normal analogue cable-tv signal to the box. What is that called?

I found this on apple's page, which product of Elgato is similar to this one?

Thanks, Henrik

trpnmonkey41 01-18-2007 09:48 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.