Mac Pro and Dell 21" flat panel
    We will be getting a new Mac Pro. Can I use my Dell 21" flat panel as a second monitor along with an Apple 23" flat panel?

Also, has anyone used the new Logitech MX Revolution
    mouse on a Mac? I currently use an MX Laser 1000 from
    Logitech and would like to use it or the new one on the
    Mac Pro.

Twin Cities, Minnesota
    15" Unibody Mac Book Pro, 2.66 Ghz Mac Pro w/ 2gb RAM. 1ghz G4 Powerbook w/ 768 RAM.
    I wouldn't see why not, just a VGA or DVI connection like any other monitor. I just bought two Gateway 19" Widescreens for my new Mac Pro. You can also use that new Revolution. I have been using a Logitech mouse on my Macs for the last three years. That Revolution is a sweet mouse. That freewheeling scroll wheel is very sweet, not to mention the side slider.

Howie J

Exactly ^^^^ :black:

A display is just a display and as long as the correct connections are there it should work fine.

Same goes for a mouse.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thanks for the advice. I'm sureI will be coming back here often as a new user to Macs - Been using PCs since mid 80s.

Thread Information