New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

iMac - To those who Purchased the 20" C2D iMac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

astewart

I have started my own Blog in reference to the 20" C2D iMac.

The site content will mainly focus in on my personal thoughts and performance reviews of the 20" C2D iMac, along with some mini reviews and "real World" Benchmarks. This will help those who are looking into buying a new iMac (or any Mac with Similar Tech Specs.) a first hand look and feel for what they should expect, hopefully helping them make there final decision a little easier.
Click on the Link below:

My iMac Experiense

:doctor:
QUOTE Thanks
wakerider017

wakerider017 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 24" iMac Core 2 Duo

Nice looking site!

What software did you make it with?

24" iMac
QUOTE Thanks
astewart

Thanks
Its Blog Software called "Word Press".
Its fully Customizible, look and feel. Its simple and easy to use.

Its actually offered through my Hosting plans. Im just starting it out actually, Check it out:
www.iwebsource.net
QUOTE Thanks
Crowe

Crowe is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" PB G4, 1 GHz, 768 RAM, OS X Tiger 10.5.6

Hey that's the exact setup I'm looking at. Be sure to keep us updated on the site. I want to know how it does with Oblivion.
QUOTE Thanks
astewart

Sweet!! I just got an E-mail from Apple saying that my imac has shipped!!
The Estimated Delivery date shows Sept. 20th. Now I really can't wait.

i will definitly be keeping the Blog updated
QUOTE Thanks
freakout

You're so lucky! I've started my "iMac Fund" currently holding about $450. Technology doesn't come cheap, eh?

I love your site, I'll definitely be checking back often! Looking forward to more updates.
QUOTE Thanks
Andy_M

Andy_M has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb

20th two days before mine! ima cry lol
QUOTE Thanks
wakerider017

wakerider017 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 24" iMac Core 2 Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakout
You're so lucky! I've started my "iMac Fund" currently holding about $450. Technology doesn't come cheap, eh?

I love your site, I'll definitely be checking back often! Looking forward to more updates.
My fund is just over 2.5K but I am waiting for leopard and quad core...

24" iMac
QUOTE Thanks
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

A quick question. I have been thinking of adding some Mac stuff to my web site, and wanted to use some Apple graphics like you have (image of the OS X Tiger CD). What is the legal status of such images? Are they technically not legal to use, or can I place things like this on my site without worries?

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakerider017
My fund is just over 2.5K but I am waiting for leopard and quad core...
You'll be waiting for a very long time.

If you need a computer, it's not worth trying to be on the bleeding edge of technology. Just get a friggin' computer.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
AlexN

I'm getting the new 20" iMac too. :miner: But I'm going to miss my MBP.
QUOTE Thanks
astewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac57
A quick question. I have been thinking of adding some Mac stuff to my web site, and wanted to use some Apple graphics like you have (image of the OS X Tiger CD). What is the legal status of such images? Are they technically not legal to use, or can I place things like this on my site without worries?
All I did was a Google Image Search for those Images, there not actually mine.
From what I know, if you plan on "making Money" off your site, you probably need permission from Specific graphics owner. But if your Site is non-profit like mine, Im sure there is no Harm in using graphics from around the Web.
Just do a Google Image Search.

And just for an Update, My Estimated Delivery date has been bumped up to Sept. 22...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMac DV iI think | posible new mac user lost.. »