05-06-2014, 04:25 AM #1
Mac Mini buy now or wait till apple keynote speech?
- Member Since
- May 06, 2014
Thinking of buying a Mac Mini today 6th May as I have work I really need to get on with but just heard there may be an update in a month or so. Is it worth that weight or not such a big deal anyway? Do any of you think the spec difference will be that different? Need on as of right now and my money will disappear on bills and rubbish if I dont get one soon! But dont want to cut my nose off to spite my face.
05-06-2014, 04:47 AM #2
Sorry...but there is no way of knowing what Apple is going to do (they don't announce this sort of thing ahead of time). Mac-Mini's are overdue for an update. But when that update will come is anyone's guess. And if they are updated...what the update will be is also only a guess. Could only be a "speed-bump"...or something more substantial. Only time will tell.
05-06-2014, 07:55 AM #3
- Member Since
- Nov 01, 2007
- Swansea - South Wales
- late 2012 IMac 27", early 2015 MBPr, early 2014 MBA, mid 2010 MB (10,11.5), iPhone 6 (iOS 9).
I always believe that if you need / want something now and can afford it then buy now.
You can end up always putting off a purchase for ever waiting for updates. Just buy what you need and enjoy it.Johann Gambolputty de Von Ausfern....
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By sandspr87 in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:42 PM
By BadApple in forum iPhone Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:51 PM
By shinndigg in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:36 AM
By ikamau in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2004, 12:38 AM