Multiple download boxes openeing at once!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey there I was just wondering if anyone could help me.....I am a digital scrapbooker and I download scrapbook kits and fonts ect...anyone never had any problems but the last couple of weeks when I dl I get a bunch of the download boxes popping up all over....for instance I just d/l a font which was 41.9kb well 18 boxes were popping up all over. The download is fine and its there no problem but the boxes????? Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Can you post a screen shot of that the next time it happens? That would help us to understand what the boxes are and possibly what might be causing it.

Ok here is a screen shot that I took the other day when I dl a scrapbooking kit.

now the other thing they are all identical....when I open one it is the entire kit. the same on all the boxes

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Are you saying that the multiple download boxes only represent one file being downloaded? Because it appears that you're downloading a whole group of files at once. If the kit you're downloading is comprised of a group of files, they would be downloaded separately rather than by the entire kit as one file by itself. Or perhaps I'm not understanding what it is you're downloading?

Specs:
    2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)
    That download window doesn't look familiar. Is that a third party download manager or plugin of some sort? If so, have you tried disabling it to see if that's the issue?
    Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
    M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
    Writing a Quality Post

chscag on this particular screen shot it was d// a kit which is all in one file though. I have d/l these lots and never have I had this. I can see it making sense that way though but that being said the font is only one file and I had 18 boxes..... vansmith I had to really dig because I have used that for so long it is dTa One Click (see screen shot below) so I clicked on the top box and it d/l like a charm using the utility that I guess is my computers default. Now I have searched my computer for that other one and I can't find it but it is obviously on there because it pops up when i d/l.......I hope I am not being too confusing:-) I am going to restart my computer in the mean time to see what happens!!!!!!

Thread Information