Specs:
    MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
    Airport Express Installed
    So i took the mac to APPLE. since the only one in my are is Annapolis Md. i live in Southern VA but came up here to visit family. So i walked in and got the Airport Mod with Bluetooth, since i didnt have either in the mac. and the guy was telling me how ONLY THEY can install it and it was too difficult for a normal person to install. im like WTF Just give it to me. So i raised some He!! and he finnally said they will install it for free.....but it would take 4 hrs. I Raised some more, then the guy said he would to it, just come back in 30mins. So i got the Module Card and Bluetooth installed for $103 after tax.
    Works great just got on my parents network and its running quick!

Why does apple have to be such pains? i always get what i want thou...my fiancee hates it. LOL

BTW: anyone ever just look at the randome odd looking ppl that come into Apple Stores, and the ppl that work there....Weirdos.

Specs:
    iBook
    careful, a few people on here work for apple....or have worked....

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege
    So i took the mac to APPLE. since the only one in my are is Annapolis Md. i live in Southern VA but came up here to visit family. So i walked in and got the Airport Mod with Bluetooth, since i didnt have either in the mac. and the guy was telling me how ONLY THEY can install it and it was too difficult for a normal person to install. im like WTF Just give it to me. So i raised some He!! and he finnally said they will install it for free.....but it would take 4 hrs. I Raised some more, then the guy said he would to it, just come back in 30mins. So i got the Module Card and Bluetooth installed for $103 after tax.
    Works great just got on my parents network and its running quick!

Why does apple have to be such pains? i always get what i want thou...my fiancee hates it. LOL

BTW: anyone ever just look at the randome odd looking ppl that come into Apple Stores, and the ppl that work there....Weirdos.
    You would have voided your guarantee by installing it yourself and so they aren't allowed to sell it to the general public.

Thread Information