Best way to set up this
I need a quick response if you can i am setting up a file server of about 2tb of client data we are looking at the setup below my quetion is what is the best way to do it?
Apple Mac Pro Xeon W3530 2.8 GHz – MC915B/A Server
* Processor - 1 x Intel Xeon W3530 / 2.8 GHz ( Quad-Core )
* Memory - 8 GB (installed) / 16 GB (max) - DDR3 SDRAM - ECC - 1066 MHz
* Hard Drive - 2 x 1 TB - standard - Serial ATA-300
* Optical Drive - DVD±RW (±R DL)
* Cache Memory - 8 MB L3 Cache
* Networking - Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet,
Plus 2 x 2TB internal HD:
WD 2TB 7200RPM 64MB 24X7 SATA 3GB`S 3.5
P.S. this will be backed up by Qnap server
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.