Open Finder Issue
    At the beginning of last week I had been able to burn DVD's on my Mac Mini. when I pop in a DVD+R (which is the format I need to burn movies from Vuze, a site where I not only get the movies but also use their DVD Burner Option) the Open Finder would pop up where I can save the Disc Icon to the Desktop. The computer recognizes I have a new disc and then I can start recording. As of Thursday when loading a disc I no longer see this Function with DVD+R ONLY. The Open Finder does open when I load a DVD-R but this disc will not work with the Burning Program. Any help would be greatly appreciated on how to get the computer to recognize a new DVD+R disc so I can continue burning Movies. Thanks.

Bretforton, Worcestershire
    MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
    Any issues regarding "Piracy" won't be discussed. - Announcements in Forum : Switcher Hangout

Respect copyrights and the law.
    Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
    May 2011
    Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    As Buzzard pointed out we do not discuss illegal activities in these forums. The thread will be closed.

Thread Information