New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

Finder Toolbar disappears when I insert a CD

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ksab

ksab is on a distinguished road

Can someone please help me figure out why my toolbar disappears everytime I insert a CD. It's just the CD toolbar. It's a royal pain to go up to view in the menu bar and click "show toolbar" every time I insert a CD or DVD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2011-01-27 at 3.19.34 PM.png (32.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Screen shot 2011-01-27 at 3.19.21 PM.png (52.6 KB, 9 views)
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Click little clear oval in upper right corner. Fixed.

Oh, and to get that ? off the toolbar, command-drag... or is it option-drag? (I think the former.)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« applications won't load | White 24" iMac - no sound through speakers/headphone jack? »