New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

imac G3 wireless adapter problems

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

kbrower

Still having problems. If anyone can offer some advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Apple and D-Link have not been able to help me.

I have a grape iMac G3 333mhtz. 156M memory. system 10 (panther). I have an emac connected to a D-Link DI-624 wireless router and I would like to connect this imac as well. I cannot hardwire it because they are in separate rooms. I purchased an ethernet wireless adapter (D-Link 810+) and cannot get it to work.

I cannot get it to read to the wireless router.
QUOTE Thanks
macEfan

macEfan is a jewel in the roughmacEfan is a jewel in the roughmacEfan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9

i think you have to use an apple airport card
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Very New & don't know where togo | Picked up my cube!!! »