Specs:
    IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
    IMAC 27" Quad Core
    I am a HUGE fan of the IMAC, I have owned the last 3 versions including the newest 27" QUAD....

I only have one beef with this model... The wireless Keyboard and mouse... its fustrating sometimes when it goes in sleep mode... and I hate how whenever I go to switch to Bootcamp to play my MMO it sometimes takes me 2-3 tries because it goes to sleep and doesent register that I am holding down the [option] key..

On a good note:
    The screen is absolutely Brilliant, and the speed is so much better than its last version... I currently own the last version 24" also and i see a huge difference way to go MAC!!!

**PLEASE WAIT ATLEAST a month before releasing another version LOL***

Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    I can't say this with certainty or from experience, BUT maybe if you took your keyboard to the nearest Apple Store (or called Apple phone support) they MIGHT let you exchange it for the wired keyboard.
    Unless you're happier with the wireless. Perhaps there are sleep options in System Preferences for that. *shrug*

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    Thread moved to more appropriate forum. Please read before posting in Rumors & Reports.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

If / when I do purchase an iMac in the future, I will be getting "wired" keyboard and "wired" mouse. Also, getting the keyboard with side numeric pad.

If wireless isn't working good enough for you, I also recommend you exchange for a "wired" keyboard / "wired" mouse. On the positive side, its much harder to misplace a "wired" keyboard and "wired" mouse.

Hope this helps as well...

Quote Originally Posted by macjuicy23 View Post
    .... I only have one beef with this model... The wireless Keyboard and mouse... its fustrating sometimes when it goes in sleep mode... and I hate how whenever I go to switch to Bootcamp to play my MMO it sometimes takes me 2-3 tries because it goes to sleep and doesent register that I am holding down the [option] key...
    Found a special untility that might help your Bootcamp situation.

For more details, surf: 123Macmini.com - News - Boot Camp Gains Support for Windows 7

Also surf: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL977

Hope this helps...

Thread Information