Installing Mac On a PC?

Installing Mac On a PC?
    Hey guys, I have a question on something I wanted to try and do. I want to go on newegg, and order parts to build a PC and on the process of doing this i wanted to order an extra HD and I wanted to know if I could install MAC there. So instead of Partitioning the HD which i know some people have done, I want to have an entire extra HD just for mac, and another HD for windows.

I wanted to buy the new i7 processor, and build my own mac sort of speak, with an extra HD for windows to play games, I already have a MBP and i have it partitioned with Windows and it works great! But i want a Desktop, and i didn't want to have to pay 2K for an iMac, and instead build my own, its fun building. hehe, so yeah that's my question can I but two HD and install windows on one and MAC on the other. If so what can i google to find step by step instructions on how to do it, I've tried looking but I think im being to specific, because i only find thing on how to partition a Drive. Maybe its just not possible. Well let me know thanks.

Hector

Installing Mac On a PC?
    Specs:
    White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
    It is not legal to install the macintosh operating system on non-apple hardware. It CAN be done, but it's against the law and can't be discussed here.
    Chris K.

Installing Mac On a PC?

oh i see. Sorry then i didn't know.. well thanks. =)

Installing Mac On a PC?
    Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM & 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 8GB RAM 10.10.3, iPhone5 & iPad Air 2 iOS 8.3, ATV3
    What Chris said and the Mods will probably close this thread on you too ...

Merry Christmas
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Installing Mac On a PC?
    Specs:
    27" iMac - Intel Core 2 Duo - 3.06 MHz - 4GB RAM - 1TB HD - ATI Radeon 4850 512MB video
    Ha ha, that's something I asked my salesperson at my Apple dealer. It was a question he's heard many, many times before. I agree with the above. Don't mess with it. It's not only illegal, you lose the benefit of having a registered machine and OS, plus you hurt Apple Computer Co. by cheating them out of their profit on a trademarked and copyrighted machine and software we know is superior.

So is it worth trying to have a Mac on the cheap if what you're doing is something that would kill the Mac if everybody did it? I don't think so, and I have no interest in even knowing HOW it could be done because I have no interest in even encouraging it by trying to find out.
    ~Tim~
    Throw the bums out!! Bye Bye Bums

Installing Mac On a PC?
    Specs:
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.5
    As a suggestion buy or borrow a Mac and try the OS for yourself and then consider buying a Mac.

Installing Mac On a PC?
    Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    And we're done here.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Thread Information