New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

Power Mac - Threw out partition, recovery, oh my..

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Mac Na'gev

Mac Na'gev is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: G5 2.0, G4, powerbook mercury, G3 Power Mac

I have a newer 1T Hitachi HD that i originally set up for 2 partitions, non journaled. Well, i think i threw out that partiton, which i named baby2. I cant find it anywhere after a major clean up so lets just say its gone. I cant even find that HD and only techtool pro can see it. Shows up in the system pref though. I will redo the partition and have it journaled but now i want to try to recover the files that i think are there since nothing has been rewritten over.

Question #1. Can i do this using Disk Warrior assuming the files are still there?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is AppleCare tranferrable? | boot and harddrive »