New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

iMac - Emailing a photo...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

silvermac4108

silvermac4108 is on a distinguished road

Is there some trick to this? I can't get it to work when I drag it over my Thunderbird Icon.

Quickly Email a Photo

You can quickly email a photo to one or more friends or colleagues by grabbing the photo with your mouse, dragging it to the Dock, and dropping it on the icon of the Mail application.

Mac OS X will immediately open Mail (if its not already open) and create a new Mail message with your photo already enclosed. You simply have to add recipients and click Send. If you select multiple photos, Mac OS X will put them all into a single mail file.
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

I think you'll have to do it the old fashioned way if you're going to use Thunderbird instead of Mail.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
silvermac4108

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
I think you'll have to do it the old fashioned way if you're going to use Thunderbird instead of Mail.
Oh.....I see...I thought that "stamp" was Thunderbird.

THANK YOU.
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Don't use Thunderbird myself - not many do, but I think we have at least a few members here that use it - maybe one of them will stop by and let you know if there is a way to do it for sure.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
silvermac4108

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
Don't use Thunderbird myself - not many do, but I think we have at least a few members here that use it - maybe one of them will stop by and let you know if there is a way to do it for sure.
THANK YOU.
QUOTE Thanks
silvermac4108

Can I have MAIL and Thunderbird?

I found MAIL in the HD.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Fixing a leaky Powermac G5 | eMac has stuck resolution »