New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

How much is a 4yr old G5 imac worth?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

redfox

redfox is on a distinguished road

I have a 4 year old G5 imac and am wanting to sell it to a friend, however I have no idea how to find out how much it's
worth. It has 1.25GB ram, 75GB hdd, 1.8GHz processor and I've stuck in an airport...that's about it I think! Any tips on
finding out how much it's worth?

Oh, and sorry if this is posted in the wrong area - wasn't sure where to put it so thought I'd just go general.

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Mac2Sell - Guide to used Mac & iPod - Evaluation - Argus Mac, iPod, iPhone Occasion

Good place to get the worth of your used Mac. Put in the specs and it will tell you what it's worth.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac Mini and intensive PhotoShop usage | Flashing Question Mark on start up »