New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Desktops Discussion of Apple's desktop machines including Mac Pro, iMac, Power Mac, and mini

Ordered My Mini Today...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

NineInchWorms

I just ordered my Mac Mini today and am patiently waiting for it's arrival. However I ordered it from the Apple Store and they say it can be 5-7 days shipping in addition to the 2-3 day shipping. Anybody know how long it usually takes for Apple to get products to your doorstep??? I can't bare to wait any longer!!!
QUOTE Thanks
crazycanadian

hey i waited almost three weeks for my mini, but it was worth it. if you actually put some options in the mini offered from apple it may even take longer. but, what i have learned with my past orders with apple, what they say is usually on target
QUOTE Thanks
ApplejustWorks

ApplejustWorks is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycanadian
hey i waited almost three weeks for my mini, but it was worth it. if you actually put some options in the mini offered from apple it may even take longer. but, what i have learned with my past orders with apple, what they say is usually on target
Most of the time that's true...however, I ordered a PowerMac in June, I got in August....They originally told me 5-7 days... :-O
QUOTE Thanks
code777

yeah what's up with Apple? Keeping the supply low to raise the demand!? I was just at the store sunday and they still had no MacMini's in stock and no Powerbooks with Supers in stock either. Also the iMac 1.6 is out of stock again! its like they have nothing left at the store i frequent! plenty of iBooks and tons of eMacs available. Heck, while i was in the store two people purchased eMacs, kinda surprising.

I never ask about the PowerMacs... it will just make me go crazy and pull out evil credit card...hahaha nah

MacMini there is a huge waiting list, crazy!
QUOTE Thanks
crazycanadian

there are always exceptions....but i think we can all agree waiting only makes the experience better
QUOTE Thanks
Giansaz

Giansaz is on a distinguished road

I ordered my mac mini on I think march 12 it took about a week and a half to get it to my house. I expected longer since I orders a ram and a hard drive. Hope that helps.
QUOTE Thanks
donnation25

donnation25 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive

You sold your soul for the Mini. Hurry up and get it so that we can get iSight. THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
NineInchWorms

Good lord...from what some of these guys are saying, it's could be awhile! This hurts me.
I'm just hoping that I get it by next week, the wait is killing me.
Plus I gave away all my world-ly possesions just to get this machine.
iSight is coming!! THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
mynameis

mynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nice

I couldn't wait so I just bought an off the shelf model.
QUOTE Thanks
NineInchWorms

Yeah. I was going to do that. But they didn't have an off the shelf with superdrive & internal bluetooth. And the Mac dealer in my town is crooked, so I had to order from Apple.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« GTI Mac Mini - This is really great! | shutdown restart problem on g4 »